Friday, August 10, 2018

Whimsy DIgital Stamps - KING LION

Howdy -

ROAR! today I have the King of the Jungle! KING LION by Crissy Armstrong and Whimsy Digital Stamps.


 Isn't he just the most regal thing? I have been lovin' playing techie and working with the digital stamps... I found a free jungle photo that I opened up in my Photoshop program. Then the King Lion went into the jungle! A flat image to work with! I colored the Lion with my Copics (colors below) and then topped his nose and crown with Nuvo clear for some shiny-ness! I dug through my piles of paper to find this yellow-orange coredinations card stock that I tore to shape around the image to size it up. Then I sewed down the image on the card stock with a zig zag stitch. A Black card stock base for my card. I then pulled out those fun and fabulous Whimsy Word Dies for some Birthday Wishes. I cut them out twice once with the black card stock and then again with the yellowish. I layered them up for a shadow look.

Hope my lion made you ROAR!

Copic colors used -
Have a blessed day -
See you tomorrow for Animal Crackers Saturday!
HUGS and


No comments: