Friday, August 24, 2018

Whimsy Digital Stamps - Western Pony

Howdy -

Still playing with the Whimsy Digital Stamp Set "Western Pony" from the Crissy Armstrong Collection. Last week I showcased the Cowboy Hat from the set... this week I went straight to the Pony!


I printed the Digital Stamp along with the Whimsy Digital Paper from the Old Glory set. Perfect for a bit of western feel with all those stars!  Love this about the digital way of doing things. I can just print that paper as the background for a flat clean look! I colored with my Copics (colors below) then found some scraps from Carte Bella Cowboy Country paper pad that went perfectly with my stars western feel I was going for. I sewed the layers all together and placed on a kraft card stock base. Found an older sentiment that was a fun western font, sewed and matted it on my card. Three rhinestones for some bling on the bottom of the card. Cuz what is more western than a little bling?

Copic colors used -


Click the images below to go straight to the Whimsy Products in my card!



Hope you enjoyed .. yee haw!
Have a blessed weekend-
HUGS and



1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

Your card is adorable. Great job coloring.