Thursday, August 16, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Hats off to You!

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Digital Stamps I had some fun with a bit yee haw! LOL The new Digital Set Western Pony  by Crissy Armstrong and it has a Cowboy Hat as part of the set... I took that hat and made a congratulations card for someone! 


 Before I printed the hat I added the sentiment "Hats off to You!" then printed. I colored with my Copics, and then inked the edges with Ranger Distress ink. Those yummy papers are a new favorite of mine from Carta Bella Cowboy Country. Always have had a soft spot for those western papers! I sewed all the patterns to Kraft cardstock for the base. I then added two Whimsy Stamps "Leaf Foliage Set 2" - Love the selection of leaf dies.

Copic colors used -

I had lots of fun with this one this week! Now... I think that western horse is calling out to me to color it up!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: