Thursday, November 1, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - CANDY





Howdy -

There is a new release today at Whimsy Stamps! Today I have a sweet image Candy! Isn't she just adorable??


I just love her! And her round cute cheeks! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added lots of Nuvo Sparkle for that bling! I found some sparkle bling papers with a Martha Stewart Borders punch for borders. All the layers are sewn in place then for sentiment I used the Whimsy Stamp Word Dies "magical" and "wishes" LOVE LOVE these with the cute little girl with a giant candy cane! 

Here is a close up of the bling!


Copic colors used -


There is so much wonderful new in the New Release at Whimsy Stamps! Check out the web site store HERE 

Have a blessed day and pop back tomorrow to see another new release from Whimsy!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

She is just adorable. Hard to imagine Christmas is right around the corner.