Wednesday, November 28, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Woodland Stocking

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I have a little Woodland Stocking to share! Christmas Stockings are a favorite for the holiday, and for me a stocking filled with cute little animals sounds perfect to me.


 Love the warm feel, and love how perfect this image fits in the oval die. I colored with Copics, and then inked the edges and background with Ranger Distresss Ink. I found papers from Paper Studio Christmas collection that I sewed together with a zig zag stitch and then topped off with a vintage piece of lace. Vintage lace and red and black gingham paper is a love of mine. Some enamel dots in each corner to finish it off.

Copics used -


 Hope you enjoyed and you got a warm country feel with my High Hopes Woodland Stocking!

HUGS and

No comments: