Friday, November 23, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Frankie

Howdy -

This image speaks to me! I just love the new Whimsy Stamps Digital image by CC Designs  "Christmas Frankie" Love how frazzled he looks. 


It is all part of the Christmas Joy ... that fun frazzled running around getting things perfect for the holidays. I colored with my Copics (colors below). I found a fun piece of Paper Studio paper that has some bling to it. And I love the colors, I found a ribbon for the corner of my image and then I pulled out those yummy Whimsy Chipboard Elements these are from the "Christmas Adapt-a-Words" set. I colored with my Copics to match the image. I am addicted to these Chipboard Elements!

Close up of the Copics


All though we may have a little frazzle in the season, the joy of family and friends is the important part of the holiday.

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/november-2018-digital/products/christmas-frankie-digital-stamp
https://whimsystamps.com/collections/november-2018-digital/products/christmas-frankie-digital-stamp


Have a blessed day -
Hugs and -

No comments: