Monday, November 15, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - A Pot O'Gold

Howdy - 

Have you seen the Gnomes? It's a new release at High Hopes Stamps Gnome Mania! Today I had a little fun with "A Pot O'Gold" - How can you not love a little Gnome surrounding by $ ! 

 
This little guy is perfect for a great St. Patrick's day card - or any Irish friend's b-day! I colored with my Copics - and a couple of new Master's touch Alcohol markers I picked up while shopping - decided to fill in a few colors and try them out. Nice ... they work perfectly with my Copics and give a few more color options. 
 
For my pattern paper I found some older Gorjuss  patterns that felt perfect for a St. Patrick's Day card. With a bit of natural feel to them. I may have gone a bit wild with layers though... the card will need more that one stamp as it is heavy! LOL I punched a couple of EK Success borders and sewed all the layers together. 6-7 layers in some places! whew.. machine was not happy with me there. I then found a simple sentiment "Happy St. Patrick's Day" from High Hopes Stamps that is punched out with an EK Success punch and then I lined around it with one of the Copic markers for a faux mat. 
 
Copics used - 
 

 
Sweet little card - and I just adore these little Gnomes! To pop over to the new High Hopes Stamps release "Gnome Mania" Click HERE and see all the cuteness!


Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: