Monday, November 21, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Cocoa Gnome

Howdy - 

It has gotten chilly here! Time to pullout the Hot Cocoa and Cookies! And with this adorable image from High Hopes Stamps you also get a cute Gnome! This is Cocoa Gnome -  

 
Don't you love that big nose? LOL - I colored with my Copics (colors below). Digging through some older papers I found some Making Memories papers that I liked the dark warm red colors. Not a typical Christmas paper, but I still thought it worked well with this Gnome. For something a little different for me I used a Fiskars corner slot punch to hold the image in the mat. You ever notice when you have a lot of craft items you forget about some favorites. Use to use that punch a bunch back in the day. 
 
For my sentiment I decided that the High Hopes Stamps "Cookies and Cocoa Script" sentiment worked perfectly with this image.  

Copic colors used -

Had so much fun coloring up this image. I could hear the cold front blowing outside my window and coloring up a Gnome in Cocoa just felt warm! 

Make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE and see all the fun you could be having coloring up great images!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and


No comments: