Monday, November 7, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Little Drummer Boy

Howdy - 

Can you believe how close the Christmas is?? Today for High Hopes Stamps I have a sweet Christmas Stamp - "Little Drummer Boy"  I think he is just adorable! 

 
I decided to go a bit more simple a little more "manly" like card.   I colored my little drummer with my Copics (colors below) then found a piece of older stripe paper from my stash of scraps. The edges are sewn down with a zig zag stitch. Then for some reason my large Martha Steward leaf border was on my desk. It seemed to want to be used - so I punched out a green card stock border. The sentiment is High Hopes Like the natural feeling of it. The image and sentiment "Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum" LOVE this sentiment ... I always find myself singing while working with it!   The image and sentiment are matted with the same dark brown card stock used for the base and sewed down with a straight stitch. 

Simple - but love how it all came together. 

Copic colors used - 


Now you just have to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and see all the fun you could be having with their images! so so so much to fall in love with! 

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and-

No comments: