Monday, November 14, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Meowy Christmas

Howdy - 

 Time to get those Christmas Cards done! And High Hopes Stamps has my very favorite images!  How can you not love Callie Christmas Kitty?? It reminds me of our kitties... especially Mercedes.. sigh. 

Normally for Callie I go very bright - but for this one I went with a vintage look. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I inked around the edges with Ranger Tea Dye ink to "age" it some. But then I just had to add a little bling on those ornaments and candy with Nuvo Decor Glitter - ornaments just have to sparkle right? Then my papers are from Making Memories Christmas - love the vintage country feel of them. I sewed down all the layers with a border punch from Martha Stewart Lattice punch. And then one of my all time favorite Christmas sentiments with any kitty holiday card - "Meowy Christmas!

Love how this card turned out! Even if this kitty is in a little trouble. 

Copic cards used -

 

To find so many fabulous images for your Christmas cards - click HERE to jump straight over and fall in love! 

Have a blessed day- 

HUGS and

No comments: