Saturday, April 15, 2023

Animal Crackers -

Howdy - 

 I love visiting the fur babies in the evening of a nice warm day - Everyone is out and happy enjoying the sunset. 

Alvin was his friendly normal personality and of course wearing a bit of his dinner.. 

 

Isn't he adorable - even wearing his dinner :0) - 

Oh look and his son happens to be wearing a bit of his dinner as well... Like Father Like Son - I adore you too AJ! (Alvin Jr.)

 

Handsome just like his Daddy - and funny like him too - 

Honestly I guess they each have their funny personalities - I love their grins and how each of them is so different. 

Gracie is the super model - loves to pose and I know she smiles for the camera! 


Now Lizzie here... I that is more of a smirk? A sideways grin to me - 

 

Now I would like to say that this is Sweet Pea's special grin for my camera!

 

Nope this is is just Sweet Pea's normal look. LOL Man I love this goat! She is so much like her late Grandma Lillie and her bigger than life personality and humor in one look! Is it the grin? Or those eyes? Both make it a perfect face!

And one look.. The photo has the sun in the lens but honestly, this photo makes me grin. Is that a yawn or what? Oh Vickie are you that bored waiting for dinner?

A yawn...  beautiful! 

And for my Spring closings - How about one of Hubby's Pink Gerber Daisies?



He says they are not perfect, and that there were some yellow ones that are just opened and a better photo. But me.. I love the bright pink coloring of these Gerbers... gorgeous. 

Hope you have a Animal Cracker smile this week - and have a blessed wonderful weekend!

Hugs and -

3 comments:

Peggy S from OH said...

Thanks for the smiles! Love the flower pic, too. Have a great weekend!

Carol Dee said...

Love the smiles. Even though I was a day late to visit. Pretty pink for sure.

Ginger Shaw said...

Alvin and Alvin Jr know you have to save the best till last.
It’s like eating everything on your plate and saving the strawberries till the last.
Love the grins on the goats faces. Showing off their teeth.
All your animals are gorgeous🐾🐶💖💙