Monday, April 10, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Rainy Day Ducky

Howdy - 

Spring is here? Or close? So I am having fun with a sweet little Spring Ducky! This is Rainy Day Ducky

Totally adorable right? I colored with my Copics ( colors below ) I then found some papers from SEI that I just love, and they are glossy! I sewed down the layers with zig zag stitch and matted the image with a green card stock with a straight stitch. Love how the duck pops! Then I just had to do more... So I added some Nuvo glitter clear paint pen for the puddle - and felt like why not? So I made it rain! Love how it turned out. 

The sentiment is a fun favorite with a rainy image. "Dot Rain or Shine" It is perfect right? This one made me happy - hope the person who gets it has the same happy feeling! 

Copic colors used - 



 For LOTS of fun Spring images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE and fall in love!

 Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 

1 comment:

Max Roy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.