Monday, April 17, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Spring Bunny Sampler

Howdy - 

 Spring Bunny Sampler for High Hopes Stamps - This is such a fun image to color!

 

Spending the afternoon coloring - how fun is that!! I colored with my Copics (colors below) I then went digging into some older papers for some spring papers. These are Heidi Grace papers. Love the glitter on them. I created a scalloped mat with an EK Success punch, then sewed down all the layers with a zig zag stitch. My image is sewn on to a white mat as well. It needed a little more... and for spring that had to be flowers right?

A few mulberry flowers and some Martha Stewart leaves punches in the corner with a yellow brad. Love how this one came out. And adore those bunnies! 

 Copic colors used - 

 

To see more fabulous Spring images at High Hopes Stamps pop over HERE to get there fast! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: