Monday, April 24, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Take time to Smell the Flowers!

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I have pulled out one of my very first! Many Many years ago I placed my first order with High Hopes Stamps - I think the first stamps I had ever ordered online before. This sweet little girl was in that first order. This is "Jolie's Little Friend" I adore her!

Normally I color her in denim and reds... or pinks. This time I decided she needed some fun bright colors! And who wouldn't like a pair of bright green overalls? So I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then went and found some papers from Kaiser Craft Tropical Punch collection. Layered things up and sewed down the layers with zig zag and straight stitches. And then in the paper collection I found this sweet little scallop punch out lace for a border.

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps and just perfect for this image. "Smell the Flowers" PERFECT! 

I decided her shirt needed some polka dots - Nuvo white paint dots. Then added three dots for embellishments. 

Copic colors used -


Love the happy feel of this image and the cards created with it. Adorable. To see more images that make you happy as well click HERE and enjoy all the fun!

No comments: