Saturday, January 13, 2024

Animal Crackers - Duh Nuh Duh Nuh...

Howdy - 

Well here she comes ready or not! LOL

You can't tell by the photo but she was trotting... This girl cracks me up! Miss Juliet - the "BIG" girl in the ladies pen. My class clown. Always front and center and always the pushiest! And always one of the funniest! 

Now I had to show another photo of her... She is one of my "suckers" She gets her drink of water and then walks around with her tongue sticking out slurping or sucking on the water in her mouth. 


 
Not for just a few seconds. But like 5 minutes! She is not being rude... it is just her drinking style! LOL
 
Miss Hannah, Juliet's little BFF shadow. She was pushing as hard as she could against the fence trying to get my attention. 


And she got lots of lovings.. all up and down this sweet girl. She is such a pretty sweet girl. I love that she is so friendly!

Looked up and saw all the other girls - They were loving the shade of the big oak tree. Not one girl was out of the shadow of the trees... Such a nice day to enjoy sun and they were all under the tree. 


Oh well they were happy and that is all that matters. Right?

Walking back to the house Chipmunk was banging on the fence to get me to come over. As long as he doesn't bang to hard and hit me like Domino enjoys doing I am good with having a little chat through the fence.

Chip really is a sweetheart - he doesn't try and hurt me ever. He just wants me to scratch that spot between his horns and the top of his nose. Other than that I don't touch much more... Male Goat.. ewe stinky smell! Ha! 

Last photo is of my little old lady Libbie. She has finally given in and agreeing to wear the diapers! We have been dealing with her issues of not making it to the back door or out the back door. And well honestly not being able to wait for us to get to the back door.

But hey she is 105 now in dog years. So she is really doing pretty well. Blind, loosing her hearing and a bit of incontinence at her age is kind of expected I suppose. She still gets around pretty well, and eats very well. Old but still in control Miss Libbie! And despite damaging her dignity she is really pretty cute in these tiny little diapers. They come in Pink and Blue ... I like the pink ones on her best. :0) 

Hope you have an Animal Crackers smile this week - enjoyed some time with us we are thrilled you visit each week! 

HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Yikes, where did the weekend go? I suppose in the deep freeze here. We are currently 11 below. After 25 inches of snow followed with drifting winds. Ugh. Looks so much nicer there.
105 in dog years! Hugs for Sweet Libby.
LOL, love Juliets tongue out pic.
Have a blessed week.

Ginger Shaw said...

Your Libbie is beautiful.
I think old dogs know when they are not managing to get outside and hate it. It’s an indignity to them. Wearing such pretty pants is great.
Love all your animals.