Monday, January 22, 2024

High Hopes Stamps - Frog in Boxers

Howdy - 

This is one of the very first images I purchased from High Hopes Stamps - YEARS and YEARS ago! I just love the look on this little frog. Frog in Boxers -

 

A top favorite of mine! Colored with my Copics - and found papers from scraps in my stash, and then sewed down layers. Now I wanted a solid green for one of the mats... didn't have the right green. So I used a Copic and colored a mat! Not bad... will have to remember that for future. The sentiment is a great one for a little pick me up for someone, and works with this guy hanging in his boxers. "Hang in there!"  just so fun! It needed a little more - so I punched up some leaves punches from Martha Stewart and colored them to match. This one really made me smile! 

Copic colors used -


To find so many fun images at High Hopes Stamps click HERE and have some fun! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and
 

No comments: