Monday, January 15, 2024

High Hopes Stamps - Carpenter Ant

Howdy - 

I needed another guy birthday card for this week - and I love this Carpenter Ant for some of my Man friends!  

 

Such a busy worker - what is he building?  Colored with my Copics - and then found papers from Making Memories that I sewed down with a zig zag stitch and straight stitch. I colored him bold, I wanted him to pop on the card. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps perfect for our little builder - "Happy Birthday" Love the lumber look on this one! Great for my little ant! 

Copic colors used -


Fun card - that is a fun one to color up! There are just so so many great images at High Hopes Stamps, to have fun with for all your friends and family. To pop right to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store and have fun filling a cart - click HERE

Have a blessed day -  

No comments: