Thursday, January 7, 2010

MO's Digital Pencil - Birthday Challenge!

Hello - it is MO's Digital Challenge day - and today's challenge is a Birthday! We all need lots of those cards don't we -

I love Mummu Dancing - All of Mo's images are wonderful... but I don't know why Mummu is one of my favorite images - I just hope I have this much spirit when I am her age!


Now I colored her with my Copics of course :0) ... and then sprayed the background with my Copics and air compressor. She is cut out with my oval Nesties and then the edges inked with Memento New Sprout ink - For the card I started with a cream card stock for the base, then all of the papers are Scenic Route Sonoma line, I just love these papers, the colors are wonderful - and the patterns gorgeous. I matted a couple, and then sewed them down with a blanket stitch.

I found three buttons I liked with the papers and put them in the corner - Now for my sentiments..



LOL.. this is one of my first stamps - I purchased it years ago with a House Mouse stamp.. and it is still one of all time favorites - and when I first saw Mummu... I knew it was the only sentiment for her!! I then added a Hero Arts Happy Birthday to the bottom. I then inked the edges with Memento New Sprout ink.

Now you just have to see the other DT Birthday cards and then join in yourself at Mo's Digital Pencil! :0)

I am going to start to try and list my Copics that I have used. It is my News Year Resolution you could say... So for this image I used: 
Skin: E000, E00

Hair:  C1, C5
Jacket: R22, R32, YG03

Skirt: YG63, YG97, E43
Shoes: E18
Background: YR31, YR21,E25


HUGS and -

9 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

TERRIFIC image & I love the entire card. Mummu rocks!!!

Lacey Stephens said...

Very cute! The sentiment is perfect!! I love the papers you used, too!
~Lacey

Christine Riley said...

Adorable card, I love it!
Hugs, Christine

shulsart said...

Great saying for that adorable image. A very bright and festive card.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love your image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Happy Crafter said...

Wonderful card Michelle love the image and sentiment and the bright colours you've used:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Elaine L. said...

I never get tired of that image! Great colors and such a wonderful sentiment.

Cathy said...

Michelle, This is fantastic. Love everything about it from the coloring to the dp and stitching. That sentiment is perfect for sure. The Mummu images are my favorite as well. As always love your card!!!

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic, the sentiment could have been made just mummu !