Wednesday, October 4, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Snowy Tags

Howdy -

After a long stressful week it is nice  to sit down at my craft desk, catch up on my favorite tv shows that I recorded on my DVR and color just to color. And if I am going to color something repetitive I might as well make lots of much needed tags for my Christmas Gifts! Why would you buy tags if you can have original cute hand colored tags?

This is "Snowy Tag" isn't he just adorable??


I colored with my Copics, and then cut out. I love them. Stick them down to your gift, punch a hole and hang them from a gift bag. Which ever they make any gift even more special!

Copic colors used -


Really loved coloring up these tags and have a bunch more stamped out for more coloring and I will be ready for Christmas!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: