Wednesday, October 11, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Waddlin' By

Howdy -

We had our first cool front here in Texas. Ok... so it will still be in the high 80's later in the week, but hey one front means another will be coming and then it will be winter. And winter is bling-y to me. Snow sparkles right.. ok in my little made up world I see snow sparkle we don't see much of the real stuff here.

This is "Waddlin' By" along with the "Winter Wonderland Background"


Had so much gorgeous image here I didn't want any pattern paper with this one. The Background stamp is it. Love how beautiful this stamp is. I colored with my copics (colors below) and then but some white on the trees with a Marvy Snow Marker, then added lots of Viva Decor Sparkle Pen! Lots of Sparkle Bling!! I pop dotted the fun little penguin on the background stamp.

I sewed down the image on a white card stock and then created an easel card out of purple card stock.

I doodled some swirls and snowflakes on my base card stock and then matched it up with the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Waddling by with a winter Hi!" Love that! Always makes me grin.  I added three enamel dots to help stand up my easel card.

Close up of the bling snow!


Copic colors used -


 This is such a fun little image and I hope it brings a smile to someone :0)

Hope you have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: