Friday, October 27, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Peace Love Joy

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps has a lovely new stamp set called "Peace, Love, Joy" by Deb Davis. Perfect set for holiday cards as well as wedding cards. I wanted to give a Clean and Simple Card a try. They are so hard for me. Such a beautiful set to work with and I had an idea.


Not sure if I pulled it off or not, but I love the grey and white combo. I stamped out the dove, and added the branch. There are so many sentiments with this set and they all work with each other, this was perfect for a wedding card. I added Viva Decor Pearl Pen do the dove, really does shine in person. Then a few grey enamel dots for the corners. I wanted so bad to add more... maybe some doodling around the edges... but I forced myself to stop and stick with the original plan of clean and simple. Does anyone else get the shakes doing this? LOL I do like it just felt so so so unlike me!

Now a chance for you to click HERE and see all the new Whimsy Stamps. There is so many wonderful items that you need to see and probably put in your cart!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and -

No comments: