Wednesday, October 25, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Winking Snowman

Howdy -

How can you not love a cute little snowman winking at you? This is High Hopes Stamps "Winking Snowman" he is so handsome.


This guy just makes me grin. What is he winking about? He is just having some fun. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found a scrap sheet of Christmas paper that I love the vintage feel of. I matched it up with a little non traditional brighter color green, white and black card stock. All the layers are sewn down and then I added a few sparkling enamel dots for embellishment.

A simple card but fun little holiday card.

Copic colors used -


There are so many fun Winter and Christmas images to use on your cards this year!! Have a peek at the High Hopes Stamps web site  HERE

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

A happy snowman indeed. I love the way you have coloured his cheek under the winking eye. The paper design goes really well and gives your card quite a nostalgic feel of Christmas past. Love it. Hugs Mrs A.