Monday, July 26, 2021

High Hope Stamps - Wasn't Me!

Howdy - 

Ok I saved a favorite Christmas image from High Hopes Stamps to use for my last Christmas in July card - I adore this image... maybe because it is REALLY close to home! 

This is "Wasn't Me!"


Oh this image makes me laugh! Takes me back many many years ago - to Hubby and I's first Christmas tree... we set it up proudly in the window of our apartment. Said Wow... went to get dinner... and when we walked back in the front door... OH MY our tree was on the ground all our satin Christmas ornaments were shredded all over the house. HA ! Our Cat and new kitten seemed to have a lot of fun in that couple of hours! So it really makes me happy when coloring this one! "Wasn't Me!" is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added Nuvo Glitter pen on the ornaments so they have some sparkle. I then found some Christmas pattern papers from Graphic 45 collection, that I stacked and sewed down with both straight and zig zag stitches. A ribbon around the entire card tied off with a bow. And then the sentiment "Define Naughty" (which I find so funny) I punched it out with a EK Success punch and created a faux mat with my Copic marker around the edge. 

This one really does make me grin!

Copic colors used - 


For so many FABULOUS Christmas images to get a head start on your holiday cards click HERE - you will fall for so many images promise! 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and 

No comments: