Monday, July 5, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Sleigh Ride - Think Snow!

Howdy - 

At High Hopes Stamps we are doing a little Christmas in July! Now I worry my little snowman may melt in all the heat we are having but it is fun to at least color up a bit of cool! And Think Snow! This is "Sleigh Ride" isn't he adorable with his little penguin friend? 

I forced myself to go a bit non traditional with the colors on this one. I found a tan pattern paper from Graphic 45 that had snowflakes on it... so I pushed on and found a pretty teal in the same collection. I actually love the combo and how the image pops with them. My little snowman friend is colored with my Copics, colors below, then stacked on layers of the pattern paper. All placed on a cream colored card stock base. Now I will admit I may have gone a bit silly with the Nuvo white. Ha! I brought it out to dot the snow flakes on the sleigh... and then though "Think Snow" and well... it is snowing! Oh and that sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps, love the font! 

The snowflake punches are from Spellbinders and seem to work with the theme well! I added some dots of the Nuvo on them as well, just so all my snow matches perfectly. 

Copic colors used - 


It is fun to color up your own cool weather - and perfect to get ahead on those holiday cards as well! You now how busy things get the end of the year, so why not cool off and get ahead now? 

Hope you enjoyed - and make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps website HERE for more "Cool" images! 

Hugs and have a blessed day - 

No comments: