Saturday, September 2, 2023

Animal Crackers - Before Breakfast

Howdy - 

 Well this week I got out before breakfast!! Early Early..  

 Macie did end up calling out and getting excited that I was out so early... until she realized that I was not there to bring her breakfast. 

As I was walking out they were all giving me the look... Breakfast please. NOW. They didn't believe me that "Dad" was coming out right behind me.


Ellie Mae was trying hard to be so calm and wait. It really was tough though. As soon as they saw Hubby coming out of the backyard towards the hay barn.. everyone was trotting and moving towards the barn.

Juliet was giving me her look... And that look has more personality! Ha! She is so funny, love that big silly girl!

 
And what a fabulous pose! Of course it only lasted seconds - as the hay bale hit the ground and it was more than she could handle! I got a slight glance as she turned and ran off - "Bye Mom.. breakfast time!" 
 
Crissy knew that the goats were next! She stood in her favorite spot keeping a close watch - chewing on her cud... no reason to hurry it takes a few minutes to feed those other girls. Then our turn. 
 

Moxie followed me to all the pens as she always does. But it was early remember. She laid down each time I stopped. Looking down at her I asked if she was still sleepy. Then I got the Moxie belly rub pose. Even if covered in grass and dirt it is a must... you have to stop and rub that belly!!

One more photo.. had to show off a present from a dear friend. She found this vintage sterling pin and said it had to be mine. Oh my I love it! Looks like Raffie's smile donkey pose! 


 Such a sweet friend! I love it!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend - and it started off with Animal Crackers Smiles! 

HUGS and -

3 comments:

black jack said...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and expertise

Carol Dee said...

The early morning light makes for some lovely photos. (As they all anxiously wait for breakfast) Moxie reminds me of my sister's dog Chicory. Chick LOVES her belly rubs. She also looks very much like her. Except Chick has more tummy! LOL

Anonymous said...

You have the most interesting posts. I really love Donkey’s. Your animals are amazing. 😊