Monday, September 11, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Writing Mouse

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I looked for something fun and fall - I saw Writing Mouse and and it made me smile. And with that pretty pencil in his hands it made me think of a new school year. That is Fall right? 

Here is Writing Mouse -  

 

He is adorable right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some older papers from Prima Marketing, En Francais collection. I like the pattern with the hand writing on it. I matched up with other papers from the collection and then created a band with the EK Success border punch. 

All the layers are sewn down matted with dark brown card stock. The sentiment "Thanks!" is also from High Hopes Stamps Love the Dot font. It is punched out with a EK Success ticket punch. 

Copic color used -


Fun image and loved coloring it - To see many many many more great image to have fun with make sure to click HERE and pop straight over to the Web Store at High Hopes Stamps. 

Have a wonderful blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: