Monday, September 18, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Apple Pie Anyone

Howdy - 

Fall is here! And that makes me think of all the spices - Now for many that is all the pumpkin everything that appears this time of year. But me I fall more in the apple pie section! And I so I went looking for this cute little image "Apple Pie Anyone"from High Hopes Stamps.

 

Colored with my Copic markers, and then went looking for papers to match up. I found some making memories scraps that just make me feel warm. Love the old fashion cross stitch paper with apple pie theme. 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - "If friends were apples.."  

Copic colors used -


Love the warm feel of this one! And now I want apple pie... 

For lots of fabulous image to have fun with this fall. Make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and fall for LOTS! 

Have a very blessed day - 

HUGS and

1 comment:

jeux a gratter gratuit said...

Thanks for providing such a great resource for learning