Saturday, September 16, 2023

Animal Crackers - Morning Hugs

Howdy - 

This week I went out to snap my photos. No hurry to beat Hubby out before he feeds breakfast. He went fishing - so I was the one out checking and making sure all was good. He did leave lots of food for them for his one day fishing. But I still had to go out and say good morning and check on everyone. But it was nice for the fur children to actually look at me and have interest in me not keeping a watch for breakfast - LOL 

I found Cocoa and Valentine with a little Donkey Hugs going on. I was just two seconds late for the full hug. But still an adorable Mother Son photo right?

Snapped a great shot of Jorge and all his whiskers... LOTS and LOTS of whiskers.


Funny boy - And yes he has lots more whiskers than other ... its his thing I guess. ha! 

Sweet Pea must have enjoyed eating all night - and now was using what was left as a cozy bed.


She is a pretty girl isn't she. Love her little side grin!

 I had to snap this photo of my little old girl Libbie - Bath time! She is pretty good at bath time. Well other than sitting down constantly. 

Makes it hard to wash the back half. But I guess as an older girl she gets tired of standing and sits. Sweet silly ole' girl! 

Now I mentioned that Hubby brought in food for everyone. Wasn't just for his fishing trip. We are trying to make sure they all have plenty to eat. Usually we bring in large round bales in the end of October. But due to the heat and lack of any rain it is time to bring in the big bales as our square bales are running low too soon. 


 The men really were enjoying it and started in right away. The ladies in the back.. their bale is now over 1/2 gone in only a few days. If it is there they will eat - 24/7. The guys get full and walk away. Guess it is a woman/man difference. 

Last photo this week Hubby sent me last week - His outdoor kittens are getting big - Three of them have decided to stick in the back yard and around the house. Safe, Hubby puts food and water, and they have lots to play on and with. 

This photo was through the back window - All three boys decided to nap on the Hay cart. It was really a warm or HOT night - still in the high 90's after dark. That hay cart must have been nice, letting the breeze all around them. 


Hope you have a smile this week - All the fur children are happy you visit them each week. 

HUGS and -

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Happy Saturday

Martina said...

Love the Ginger Boys! =)
Martina