Monday, September 25, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Thankful Friends

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I am thinking Fall and Fall Holidays - Thanksgiving comes to mind first for me - Always have loved cooking up that big holiday meal and sharing with loved ones. I went through all the great images at High Hopes Stamps Thanksgiving images - I chose "Thankful Friends

 

Fun image! I colored with my Copics (colors below) And then went digging in my stash of papers. Found some Fiskars papers that I liked with the fall image. Stacking up three of the patterns, and using black card stock for the base and a mat. 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Scripty Happy Thanksgiving" a little faux orange mat with a copic marker. I needed a little more for the card - and found some great enamel dots that matched the pattern papers perfectly. 

Love the fall feel of this one, there are so many great images for fall at High Hopes Stamps. Click HERE to get straight to having fun looking for your next images. 

Copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed - have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: