Monday, September 4, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Hay Ride

Howdy - 

 It is officially Fall right? Ok its still pretty hot where I am but on the calendar it is Fall coloring time! I pulled out a cutie favorite from High Hopes Stamps - Hay Ride

 

 Totally Adorable Right?? I adore the farm country images at High Hopes Stamps! And this cute little kids seem to be working on getting a few chores done? Maybe or just have fun giving rides. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges with Ranger Tie Dye ink,  for a more vintage feel on it. 

My pattern papers are from Memory Box Valise collection. All sewn down and put on a kraft paper card stock. Love the kraft card stock look of all of these papers! 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Welcome Fall" Great sentiment that is also an image of sorts! I used an enamel dot to faux hold the sign to the card - then decided that a few more in the opposite corner was needed as well. 

A happy card! Love how soft yet country this one feels. 

Copic colors used -

To find so so so many more fabulous images for your fall and winter projects click straight over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 

No comments: